Apple’s HomePod was once^( to model 12, which debuted along iOS 12 for iPhones and iPads. The HomePod replace brings a couple of handful of latest skills for Apple’s good speaker, together with toughen for a couple of timers, lyric seek, to find my iPhone, making and receiving telephone calls, and extra.
Because of all of the helpful and at hand new additions arriving on HomePod this week, we now have written this information to supply fast steps that assist you to determine every new function, and added in some pointers as neatly.
On earlier HomePod instrument you’ll want to most effective make one timer and no longer identify it, however with the brand new instrument Apple is letting you create and identify as many as over 20 timers immediately (our trying out reached about 23). This must a great deal assist out HomePod homeowners, particularly those that have positioned the speaker of their kitchen.
Note: Because HomePod is predicated completely on voice controls for timers (and different options on this information), there could also be different sentence patterns that lead to the similar responses as those we now have came upon. With that being mentioned, underneath you’ll be able to to find a couple of examples of Siri instructions for a couple of timers on HomePod. To create a couple of timers, merely start list one timer after the opposite to Siri:
- “Hey Siri, set a 15 minute timer for meals.”
- “Hey Siri, set a burger timer for 20 mins.”
- “Hey Siri, set a 25 minute french fries timer.”
- “Hey Siri, set a 45 minute timer for the laundry.”
- “Hey Siri, set a 3 hour timer for the sprinklers.”
Checking Individual Timers
- “Hey Siri, what is left at the meals timer?”
- “Hey Siri, how’s the french fries timer?”
- “Hey Siri, what is the sprinklers timer at?”
- “Hey Siri, how lengthy till the laundry is finished?”
- “Hey Siri, is the burger timer virtually carried out?”
Checking All Timers
- “Hey Siri, the place are the timers at?”
- “Hey Siri, how a lot time is left?”
- “Hey Siri, checklist the timers.”
The prohibit of any timer is a most of 23 hours (because it was once in the past). If you create a timer however do not give it a reputation, Siri will identify the timer by way of its authentic duration, announcing one thing like “There is 1 minute left at the 10 minute timer.”
When you’ve gotten a couple of timers operating and one ends, the standard timer finishing chime will sound, however it’ll now be interspersed with Siri pointing out which timer is finished. As standard, you’ll faucet the highest of HomePod to silence the timer, or ask Siri to close it off. If you’ve gotten a large number of timers operating concurrently and need to finish all of them, you’ll say “Hey Siri, prevent/cancel all the timers.”
Continue reading “HomePod Guide: How to Create Multiple Timers, Search for Lyrics, Find Your iPhone, and Make Calls”