How To Remove Forgotten Password, Pattern Lock, PIN, Without Hard Reset and Losing Data.
How to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without losing data. The following guide will explain how to unlock an Android phone that is locked in a pattern lock screen, password or PIN code. In this case, you forget the password combination or the pattern lock screen of the Android phone. Forgot passwords or screen lock patterns can be caused by too complex character combinations or drawn patterns to lock the screen. As a suggestion that passwords and screen lock patterns are not easy to forget, make a combinations character that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess it. It’s exactly what you do by protecting your cell phone from irresponsible people by giving screen lock. Then, what if you really forget the password, PIN code, or screen lock pattern?
Don’t worry, if you find this tutorial guide then you are one of the very lucky people. To unlock the screen because you forgot the password or pattern lock screen it’s very easy. You don’t need to perform a hard reset, master reset, or factory reset that will erase all important data and files stored on the Android cell phone. You also don’t need to worry about losing data.
So, let start this guide.
There are several methods to unlock the Android screen which I will present in this tutorial.
|remove password without losing data|
1#. Unlock Password, Pattern Lock, PIN Without Losing Data with Android SDK Tools.
- First, you need to download Android SDK
- Open your favorite browser, e.g. Google Chrome.
- Then type ‘android sdk tool‘ on the Google search bar. (without quotes)
- Then, in the search results click the available link, it will usually appear on the first search.
- Or, you can directly click the following ^(
- App data
- when you reach this folder, hold down the shift key then right click and select ‘open command window here‘
open command window here
- adb devices
- This command will be checking your devices connected or not. If your device connected, it will return with a list of devices attached and device ID.
- Then type or copy the following command. How to copy paste text from the command prompt?
update system set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock';
update system set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently';
- If the above command doesn’t work, you can use the second command. It will remove the pattern lock screen.
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- To remove the password, you can use the following command.
ADB SHELL RM /DATA/SYSTEM/PASSWORD.KEY