How to Remove Google Account and Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Android 8.0
Bypass FRP Samsung A8 Star. The following guide explains how to bypass FRP on Samsung X. FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature available on devices with a minimum Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. FRP works by protecting the phone after a factory reset, whether intentionally or not. someone who does a hard reset must enter the email and password previously synced with the current device. if they don’t have Gmail account information, the cellphone will be locked with the following information This device was reset. To continue to sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device
Each cell phones a different way to bypass FRP, in essence, this method aims to delete a google account from a locked device. This guide aims for education only, so use it as well as possible for positive things.
Now, let’s see how to perform it.
Now, download Stock ROM.
|bypass FRP Samsung A8 Star|
- This guide only works on Samsung A8 star only, so make sure your device is as required.
- The Rom combination and stock ROM flash process requires a PC or computer with a Windows-based operating system
- Then you need ODIN flash tool to help transfer ROM from PC to the phone. here
- You also need Samsung USB driver here
- Then, download ROM combination.
- For Samsung Galaxy A8 Star (COMBINATION_OLM_FA80_G885FDXU1ARG1_Binary1) click here
- For Samsung Galaxy A8 Star click here
First Step – Flash ROM Combination.
- Power off your phone by long press the power button. If this method doesn’t work try using ^( to force power off your phone.
- Then connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Now, open ODIN and load ROM combination via AP Button on ODIN window.
- For fast loading, you must delete the .md5 at the end of a file.
- Once the Combination already inserted, now click start to flash combination ROM into your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star or A9 Star.
- Your phone will automatically reboot when the flashing process is done.
Second Step – Reboot Phone into Download Mode.
How to boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into download mode?
- Turn off the phone after the flashing ROM combination at the first step above is complete.
- Once your phone is completely powered off, now turn on it again by press and hold the following button simultaneously.
- Bixby Button + Volume Down Button
- Release all button when the screen shows a warning.
- To confirm enter download mode you can press volume up, to cancel and restart press volume down.
Third Step – Flash Stock ROM.
- Connect the phone to the computer again.
- Do the same thing as when flashing the ROM combination above, but, the firmware that will be flashed is Stock ROM. which you can get from the official website or from the prerequisite link above.
For detail instructions see the following video.