Shuttle+ Music Player v2.0.6-beta3 [Paid]
Overview: Shuttle+ Music Player is an easy, lightweight and powerful music player for Android. Featuring a built-in equalizer, lyrics, folder browsing, sleep timer, gapless playback, artwork downloading and a clean, fresh Google Now style interface, Shuttle is the music player of variety to your Android instrument.
Shuttle+ incorporates folder browsing, tag improving, Chromecast toughen and further subjects now not available inside the loose type.
**Note: Due to changes in Kitkat, tag improving isn’t possible for info stored on the SD card on Android 4.4+**
Follow me on Google+ to stick up to the moment with the latest changes, and for beta testing choices.
– Folder browsing
– Folder whitelist
– Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag ‘n drop
– Blacklist particular person songs
– Enqueue songs to play next
– Sleep timer
– Chromecast toughen
– Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
– Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
– Jelly Bean notification controls
– Kitkat lockscreen controls
– Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
– Optimised structure for phones and medicine
– Highly customizable widgets
– Headset button controls
– Album & artist artwork downloading
– Optional ‘Google Now’ style taking part in playing cards UI
– Gesture toughen (swipe to change apply, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items and so on.)
– Loads of holo style dark and light-weight subjects
– Tag improving (now not available for info stored on the SD card on Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
– Scrobbling by means of Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
– Lyrics search by means of MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics
– Voice search & Google Now voice command toughen
– 6 band equalizer with bass boost & DSP manager toughen
– Fresh, fashionable & comparable Holo style taking part in playing cards UI during the app
– Car mode
– Compilation album sorting (type by means of album-artist)
Fixed the random pausing issue.
The ‘music supplier’ schedules an alarm to near itself down after 5 minutes, which is maximum continuously cancelled when playback starts.
But, when starting playback from the headset, bluetooth, or widget without actually launching the app UI, this alarm was being cancelled
forward of being scheduled – so the cancellation had no affect, and the supplier would shut down after 5 minutes. In some instances, the app may have
saved participating in music, then again then the device would see the supplier isn’t necessary, and shut it down. This whole segment of code should be reviewed,
then again the problem should be fixed now.
This app has no ads
Statistics: Posted by means of— Thu Aug 30, 2019 12:14 pm