UMTPro QcFire 2.8 Update Tool Xiaomi EDL Locked Devices
– Read / Write Firmware
– Backup / Restore QCN
– IMEI Repair in FTM + Flash Mode (ZTE)
– Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
– Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
– Format PersonData
– Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May no longer paintings on BL Locked Devices)
– Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
– Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
– Motorola Boot Repair
– Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
Note : Some options are instrument/emblem particular, would possibly not paintings on all units.
Xiaomi EDL Locked Devices
– Redmi Y2
– Redmi S2
– Note 5 Pro
– Mi 6x
– Mi Max 3
Fixed Bug in Custom Loader Selection
Removed Mi Account Auth Tool Support
– Now QcFire will paintings like sooner than.
Some Loaders Updated
– If you get some factor with telephone, which dont paintings with this replace, however have been running on 2.6 and previous variations, please make an in depth thread with correct screenshot and logs.
We have masses of Devices Supported aside from the ones indexed.
ESN (Electronic Serial Number), MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier) and IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) CHANGING IS ILLEGAL.
In INTERNATIONAL EDITION, those purposes were supplied to get better or restore authentic ESN, MEID and IMEI best, which was once misplaced because of device or different technical fault, and such ESN, MEID and IMEI will have to be discussed on Purhcase Bill and Box and Phone Back Label.