As of late we’re excited to announce the winners of the Web of Helpful Issues section of The AppMarsh Prize. The longer term can be linked, and it is a problem to construct units linked to the Web which are helpful. Those tasks are the highest the Web of Issues have to supply, they usually simply received $1000 each and every and can transfer directly to the ultimate spherical of the AppMarsh Prize this autumn.
AppMarsh is these days web hosting the biggest festival on Earth. We’re freely giving hundreds of greenbacks to creators to construct the subsequent good thing. Closing week, we wrapped up the 2nd of five demanding situations. It used to be all about appearing a design to Construct One thing That Issues. Loads entered and started their quest to construct a tool to switch the international.
There are nonetheless three extra demanding situations to discover over the following few months. Thus far, the effects had been impressive. The winners for the Web of Helpful Issues portion of the AppMarsh Prize are, in no explicit order:
Web of Helpful Issues AppMarsh Prize Finalists:
- 20 MSPS ADC Raspberry Pi Hat
- Inexpensive Water Degree Measuring Station
- Town Air High quality
- Attached Well being: Open Supply IoT Affected person Track
- Cosmic Array
- Tool For Seismic Noise Research
- ESP32 Monster Board
- Hacker’s Good Electrical Bicycle Controller
- HeartyPatch: A Unmarried-lead ECG-HR Patch With ESP32
- iDONT (Web Doorbell ON/off Cause)
- MeshPoint – wifi router for humanitarian disaster
- Open Supply IOT Platform
- SLoRa – Wi-fi climate station for agriculture
- Sotto: A Silent One-Passed Modular Keyset
- The NanoStillery – Whiskey Distillery
- Tipo : Braille Smartphone Keypad
- ZeroPhone – a Raspberry Pi smartphone
- FarmCorder: Crop diet deficiency sensor
ENTRY IS STILL OPEN FOR THE 2017 HACKADAY PRIZE
In case your undertaking didn’t make the lower, don’t fear. There’s nonetheless a possibility so that you can construct the subsequent nice piece of for The AppMarsh Prize. At this time, we’re neck deep in a problem to construct Wheels, Wings, and Walkers. That is the 3rd problem for the 2017 AppMarsh Prize, and we’re searching for issues that transfer. Should you assume you have got the chops to construct one thing extra helpful than an Web-connected toaster, get your undertaking began.
The Wheels, Wings, and Walkers problem runs till July 24th, and then we’ll make a choice 20 tasks to win $1000 and transfer onto the finals of The AppMarsh Prize. From there, one undertaking can be awarded the grand prize of $50,000 and five different best finalists will obtain prizes starting from $30,000 to $5,000.
Filed below: The AppMarsh Prize