From the UNIFI website:
Release Notes: UNIFI Core Version 3.2.1 & UNIFI Web Portal Version 2.9.0
POSTED ON MARCH 17, 2019 BY^(
Hey UNIFI Customers,
We’re pleased to announce our latest software update was released on March 18, 2019. CORE 3.2.1 updates include content upload email notifications, improved materials and fill patterns support, and several bug fixes. Portal 2.9.0 includes the frequently requested API access! Please read below for further details.
CORE 3.2.1 Highlights
1. Content Upload Email Notifications:
– Library Admins will now receive email notifications when a content upload request is created
^( for instructions on updating UNIFI Core.
1. Project Analytics
– API access now available!
– Added date controls to the Sync Times module on the company overview page
– Added a module that displays usage for the current month
We’re thrilled to announce you can now access our Project Analytics API to programmatically setup projects, assign models to projects, and request raw Revit data for a specified commit/sync. This is a game changer for enterprise customers who no longer need to engage in the time consuming process of manually setting up each project in our web interface.
API documentation is available at^(
2. Materials and Fill Patterns
– File details for materials and fill patterns now display in the web portal when reviewing content requests
3. Notifications Page
– Any sorting and/or filters applied to the content request tables will be maintained after reviewing content and then navigating back to the notifications page
4. Bug Fixes
– The content request notifications table now displays the due date and requested date
– Content request attachments can now be downloaded
– Added description text to the manage subscriptions button in the subscription center
– When viewing library details, the share and protected checkboxes are no longer selectable and only report the proper state
– Changes made to project design phase and status values now save
– The forgot password page now displays properly
– Clicking the model delete button in project analytics now removes the model from the project
– The search result count in portal now matches the desktop application
– The export to excel button for the event stream now properly exports the file
Thanks for being a valued UNIFI customer and we hope you find the updates and fixes on this release useful.
Your feedback is very important to us and we’re always looking for ways to improve. If you have suggestions for future updates or changes, please^( to learn how to submit your recommendations directly in the UNIFI platform.
^( is brought to you by ^( . Pricing was not known at press time.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2019, 2018, 2018, and 2018.
See the original posting on the^(