VLC for Android
VLC Media Player for Android is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
- Download VLC Remote Paid Edition
- VLC for Android plays most local video and audio files,
- Network streams (including adaptive streaming),
- DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC,More
- All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
- It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
- It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures
- It also includes a widget for audio control,
- suports audio headsets control,
- cover art and a complete audio media library.
- Android Auto has been disabled due to Google claim, it will come back in v3.1
- Audio digital output (passthrough) is now disabled by default
- Fix video seek at wrong time on playback resume
- Fix renderer staying ‘connected’ when wifi is turned off
- Video tracks selector in video player