We’re approaching the end of 2018 which means we’ve likely seen all of the phones that will be released this year. With that said, rumors and leaks about 2019’s flagships are starting to trickle in.
It’s not uncommon to see Samsung’s handsets leak months before release, so it shouldn’t be surprising that 91Mobiles and OnLeaks have shown off CAD renders of the Galaxy S10 Plus. If these rumors are to believed, the upcoming Galaxy will likely sport a similar design to previous Samsung devices, but with a third rear camera and a cutout around front that’ll house various sensors.
With all of this in mind, we decided to ask all of you if you liked the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus’ design.
Thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus’ design?
As these rumors show off a handset that doesn’t look too different than Samsung’s tried-and-true design, fans of the company will likely feel at home while holding the Galaxy S10 Plus. The most significant change will be the Infinity-O display and seeing how Android and Samsung’s One UI handles it.
Surprisingly, despite the poll results, most of the people who voiced their feelings in the comments were very adamant that they despised the display cutout more than a notch. More on that below.
Here are some of the best comments from last week’s poll explaining why they voted the way that they did:
- How about instead of adding more cameras, improve your camera software like Google does on the Pixels. Also I still don’t like notches.
- Disappointing. If you are going to punch a hole in the screen one would think the screen would go all the way to the top (and bottom)
- Bezel > Notch > Whatever this is
- As long as it has a headphone jack I’m happy.
- So much worse than a notch! Wasn’t the Samsung camp full of notch haters!? Yet the majority of voters love this ugly design!?
- Well, the notch is uglier however I would prefer a notch than a complete cutout on the screen, and this is coming from a die hard android lover and samsung s9+ owner. But hey, to each their own.
That’s it for this week, everyone. As always, thanks for voting, thanks for the comments, and don’t forget to let us know what you thought of the results below.
from Android Authority https://ift.tt/2PqSSdG